On 28 February 2019, the Board of Directors voted to hire a property management company called Cedar Management Group. They have two corporate offices – one in Charlotte and one in Asheville with a satellite office in Hickory, NC.
- Preparations of our Annual Budget
- Submission of Annual Report
- Accounting for Assessments
- Collection Deposits
- Create Income and Expenditure Records
- Provide Payment of Expenses / Taxes
- Hire, retain, supervise and discharge independent contractors
- Record of Insurance – report all accidents, claims for damages, operation and maintenance of common elements
- Will not make any single expenditure not reflected in the approved budget without prior written consent of the Association through the Board.
- All property management agents are bonded agents
- Only board members shall be authorized to deal with the company on any matter relating to the management of the property.
What does this mean for you?
- A Web Portal will be created that will allow you access to forms and documents, financial statements, phone book and additional links. See Web Portal Flyer.
- A letter will go out to all Pine Mountain property owners providing you with information on mail, online services, automatic bill pay, ACH draft, etc. See Pilot Mountain POA- WK.
Effective Date: April 1, 2019
Update: Members should receive a letter soon explaining all the details of how to pay your dues, numbers to call if/when you have any questions for Pine Mountain. Coupon books will be sent out providing you with a year in advance of your payment plan based on a monthly basis – you can still pay by the quarter or by the year if it is in advance.