In an attempt to provide what’s happening on Pine Mountain, I’ll provide you with what I know and if it’s not listed, please pass along your updates to the Office. Thanks!
2018/2019 Board Meetings: 10 am, POA Office Building (Saturdays)
- July 14th
- August 11th
- September 8th
- October 13th
- November 10th
- December 8th
- February 9th
- March 9th
- April 13th
- May 11th
- June 8th (Pavilion)
- Halloween Open Golf Tournament: October 27th
- Toys for Tots Tournament: December 1st
- October 2nd: Annual PMPOA Picnic and Meet Thy Neighbor Fall Event: This will be held at the Pavilion the 2nd Saturday in October following the Board meeting. PM will provide the burgers and dogs, buns, condiments, and paper goods and residents will bring side dishes and desserts. We may want to discuss whether this should be billed as an Oktoberfest event, which might be lots of fun.
- Christmas Open House: December 25th, starting at 2pm at 5937 Tommy’s Trail. Bring a dish, don’t bring a dish – doesn’t matter. No one should be alone during the holidays. It’s a time to have fun, share a story, eat and enjoy.
- May: Meet-Thy-Neighbor Murder Mystery Social: This will be a combo M-T-N social with snacks/finger foods served combined with a “murder mystery” event. Wanda has organized murder mystery events for years and the committee thought this would be an innovative and unique way to encourage everyone’s attendance for this fun event. The May 2019 Murder Mystery Event will take place on May 4th at 5937 Tommy’s Trail. See you there!!!
2019-2020 Election: May/June 2019: Election for new Board Members. In an effort to stagger the board of directors – three positions were slotted for 3-years, two positions for 2-years and two positions for 1-year. The Nomination’s Committee is looking for individuals who are interested in running for the two positions that will be opening up in June for the start of the new Fiscal Year starting July 1st. Please contact Kim Hovis, Ruth Robertson or Wanda Merical if you’re interested in participating in this year’s election process. Thank you!
Annual Membership Meeting: June 8th, 10 am, Pavilion (across from the POA Office). Pine Mountain’s Annual Membership Meeting is crucial – this is YOUR Meeting! This is not a Board of Director’s meeting – it’s a Member’s Meeting. This is where you run the show. You ask the questions – no matter what the topic. As established in our Covenants and Restrictions – the Member’s Meeting is always held the 2nd Saturday of June at 10:00. The location will be announced each year. In an effort to make this a more enjoyable time, the Social Committee adds their spin with food and drinks. Come out, ask your questions and socialize.